Weight Loss Resource
We all know that more and more people suffer of obesity or over weight. Women with over 30% body fat and men with over 25% body fat are considered obese. Most experts agree that the more obese or over weight a person is, the more likely he or she is to develop health problems. Obesity has been linked to several weight loss serious medical conditions, including diabetes, heart disease, high blood cholesterol, high blood pressure, and stroke.It is also associated with higher rates of certain types of cancer. Obese women are more likely than non-obese women to die from cancer of the gallbladder, breast, uterus, cervix and ovaries. There are many ways to try to loss some of your weight loss, but most of them suppose very strict diets or very expensive drugs, most of them with lot of side effects. We will present you here the natural alliterative for diet pills, this herbal remedy will work without ask you to cut down on your regular food.
Healthy food and body
10 Great Weight Loss Tips
Joining a slimming group. Many people find that group work, with regular weigh-ins and sharing of experiences, can help motivation.Formulate your own ‘brain plan’ and write it all down. Map out the next few months, mark out target weights, days off from your diet, and rewards for progress.
- Try to find a goal for your weight loss programs, such as a summer holiday, wedding or similar event to aim for, with a treat such as a new outfit to look forward to.
- Learn your own weaknesses, failings and food triggers, and look for ways to beat them. For example, I am regularly tempted by patisserie shops as I rush home. But there is one shop selling delicious banana smoothies, so that is what I always allow myself.
- Try to avoid getting too tired or going too long without food.
Tell people you are dieting – you might bore them but it helps you to commit to the idea.
- Don’t weigh yourself more than once a week – more often you’ll see no improvement and just get disillusioned.
- Don’t be over ambitious – a loss of 2 lb or max 1 kg a week is the most you should expect.
- Anticipate the hurdles and falls. If you know you are going to go away for a weekend, for example, prepare tactics for eating out, anticipate a slight gain in weight – and mentally prepare to get right back on target as soon as you return.
- All dieters have bad days and times. Mentally plan out small treats or tactics to cope with when life is being unkind to you.
- Visualize success and set a reward for when you reach each goal.
South Beach Diet
South beach diet Information. Include the South Beach Diet recipes, menu, and plan, Using the South Beach Diet can lose 8 to 13 pounds in just two weeks by eating the right carbs and fats.
Other Helpful Links
Fitness Resource related site dedicated to providing information about various fitness options and programs.
Health Resource related site about Health options and resources.
Wight loss Resource related site provides information about weight loss and diets.
Cancer Resource Related site provides information about cancer, cancer treatments, cancer types, resources, support, causes and prevention.